• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consumer system vs Professional System (and other things)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Consumer system vs Professional System (and other things)

So this is weird: I had gold class wash for a while (maybe 3-4 years), and i used it today and it was just flat... it made suds, but they went away extremely fast. Is there a shelf life of this stuff?

Anyway, washed dried then iron-x'd and dried. Car light up like purple rain. i took a soft sponge like the directions suggested and went over the entire car. the rear of the car had the most, in the vertical trunk section, not sure why. I saw this very small rust spot on top of the car, like a pen dot, maybe slightly bigger, and took note of it, after ironx, gone, it wasn't a below the surface nick, it was some kind of iron deposit rusting. I still need to clay the car, but i'm very impressed with what that stuff did, it's not even close to as rough as it was when i was done washing.

Post a reply after claying.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');