• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuba Wax Ion Coat Naviwax Ultimate 280 grams plus some other items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuba Wax Ion Coat Naviwax Ultimate 280 grams plus some other items

Brand new tin, tin never opened of Nuba Wax Ion Coat Naviwax Ultimate Carnauba wax, 280 grams. This is made in Japan and is not available locally in the USA, or Canada. Nice wax, doesn't stain trim, can be used on glass, and plastic in addition to paint. This retails for about $95 delivered to the continental USA. I will sell it for $65.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. But wait...there's more. I will include the following at no additional cost:

One 15 oz tin of FinishKare 1000P Hi Temp Paste Wax, 99.99% full
    One 16 oz bottle of Duragloss 501 Marine and RV Polish, 95% full. This is a great AIO product, cleans well and quite durable. Also makes a great base for a topper.
    One 15.9 oz bottle of Meguiars Ultimate Compound, 80% full-this one speaks for itself, great compound, very user friendly
    One 16 oz bottle of Meguiars Ultimate Polish, 90% full. This is a great polish and compliment to Ultimate Compound.

I accept Paypal for payment, please send a PM to me for my information. Again, $65.00 for all listed here, shipped in the lower 48 states. Thank you for looking!

Re: Nuba Wax Ion Coat Naviwax Ultimate 280 grams plus some other items

OK, price reduced to $45 shipped in lower 48 states.

Comment

Originally posted by RPPM View Post
      OK, price reduced to $45 shipped in lower 48 states.
      ill take it

Comment

If it falls through i'll take it please Kris thanks.

Comment

Sold to autosparkle. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');