• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PP 365 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PP 365 Questions

well, I guess it's time to try the bottle I have sitting here. Couple of questions....

in in terms of prep, is it necessary to use eraser or an IPA wipe down. Also, what is the suggested maintenance? Ok to use 156 or UWW+ as a drying aid?

thanks.

Re: PP 365 Questions

Originally posted by BTLew81 View Post
    in in terms of prep, is it necessary to use eraser or an IPA wipe down.
    Nope

Originally posted by BTLew81 View Post
    Ok to use 156 or UWW+ as a drying aid?
    Yes
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

I used PP365 on my black Camaro a few months ago and have been using D115 (Express Rinse-Free Wash & Wax) at a 1:8 ratio (1 part D115 to 8 parts distilled water) as a drying aid and the car has been beading water like mad ever since putting on the PP365.
      Don
      12/27/2015
      "Darth Camaro"
      2013 Camaro ... triple black
      323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

Thanks for the replies..very helpful.

Comment

On Meguiars sweden facebook page they say that you can use UW over it to get the best result from two worlds. When you quote from this board they refer this forum as "just a forum".

Comment

Originally posted by snozan View Post
            On Meguiars sweden facebook page they say that you can use UW over it to get the best result from two worlds. When you quote from this board they refer this forum as "just a forum".
            This forum is much more useful than a facebook group. There are plenty of threads with lots of good information from Mike Phillips, Michael Stoops, Mike Pennington and now Nick. Plus it is much more readily than a facebook group.

Ultimate Wax is just masking the properties of PP365. The surface tension becomes that of UW and not PP365. PP365 doesn't really need to be topped with anything. D156 or ultimate quik wax are good maintenance product for it.
            99 Grand Prix
            02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
              This forum is much more useful than a facebook group. There are plenty of threads with lots of good information from Mike Phillips, Michael Stoops, Mike Pennington and now Nick. Plus it is much more readily than a facebook group.

Ultimate Wax is just masking the properties of PP365. The surface tension becomes that of UW and not PP365. PP365 doesn't really need to be topped with anything. D156 or ultimate quik wax are good maintenance product for it.
              I know. I have arguments with them almost daily I believe more in what's in here then anywhere else, i mean Meguiars are American so its pure logic.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');