• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Storing MF towels???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storing MF towels???

I've been wondering what you guys do to keep your towels clean and away from the elements? I've tried putting them in ziploc bags along with all of my other Megs stuff in my truck but they seem to get moist (why?? beyond me) and start smelling like left over laundry after a while. What do you guys do to keep them from getting dirty and dry?
    Yea, I'm a red hot beaner!!

well i understand why it would get moist. its because the towel probably has some product in it and if anything is left in baggie or something like that, it will become moist.. sorry i doni't know how to explain it. do you have to carry them in your truck? i would try to put them in an open area and not crammed into something small

Comment

??

I have in laws that like to "help themselves" to my finer things at my house. My wife is a very sweet woman and loves her family so she allows them to "borrow" things that of course they never return. Anyway, back to the subject, I HAVE to keep my things with me (truck) in order for my Meguiars products not to walk away. I read somewhere that there is a Meguiars carry bag???? Is it waterproof dustproof>?

Comment

Meguiar's Trunk Organizer looks like a soft briefcase. It should keep out dust but allow the towels to breathe a little.

I have a Meguiar's duffel but I don't leave it in the trunk (too cool to waste on mundane trunk storage). I do have a cheap duffel from Target in the trunk for storing odds and ends. Just a couple microfibers in it along with some Quik Detailer, a quart of oil, etc.

PC.

Comment

trunk organizer

Thanks for the link The other PC. Gonna need to order this in the next week or so. right now I carry all my stuff in the Megs ultimate bucket and the second bucket I use for washing.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');