• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars G110 DA polisher parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars G110 DA polisher parts?

Recently purchased a used meguiar polisher, with a broken guard that goes between polisher and pad. I called meguiar and was told they have no parts for the polisher as it was discontinued 2 years ago. The also had no parts list or any idea where I could get a new guard or place for repair. I thought that's was strange.
    Any one have any ideas where I could locate a guard?

Re: Meguiars G110 DA polisher parts?

Do you have a photo of what piece you are referring to?
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Thanks for the reply Guz.
      I do not have a picture of the part but you can click on this link (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002XOXSI2?tag=bing_ads-20). It shows a picture of the polisher. Its the yellow plastic piece between the polisher body and the pad.
      The polisher works fine without it, but you have to watch your fingers when its running without the guard.

Comment

If it's not the backing plate, then you're talking about the "shroud", or "collar".

Comment

I am missing the washer that goes between the backing plate and the G110v2. Does anybody know where I can purchase it? Home improvement store, maybe?

Comment

I believe this is what you are looking for. http://www.autogeek.net/backing-plat...on-washer.html Try this link. You may be able to find something similar at Home Depot or Lowes.

Comment

Agree with "b-rad"-give your local hardware store a look.

Just do NOT use a metal washer!

Bill

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');