• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS McKee's 37 Car Wash + Detailer's Pro Glass Coating + Detailer's Pro Tire Coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS McKee's 37 Car Wash + Detailer's Pro Glass Coating + Detailer's Pro Tire Coating

I have the following McKee's 37 and Detailer's Pro products for sale. These are looking for a good home.

For those unfamiliar with the McKee's 37 line, this is line that consists of products merged from the Detailer's Pro and Pinnacle XMT line.

I will ship within the lower 48 states. PM me for paypal information.

Price is $60 shipped for everything. This is a large savings on some good products.

Items included:

McKee's 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax - 15 oz's out of 16 oz's product remaining. This is a rinseless wash product that can also be used a waterless wash

McKee's 37 Power Wash - New and unused. This is a shampoo that leaves wax protection behind

Detailer's Pro Tire Coating - New and unused. This is an acrylic tire coating that lasts longer than a water based tire gel. It is now McKee's 37 Tire Coating.

Detailer's Pro Glass Coating - New and unused. This is a long lasting glass coating for all the glass on the vehicle. It is now McKee's Glass Coating

I will include the blue waffle weave towel.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Re: FS McKee's 37 Car Wash + Detailer's Pro Glass Coating + Detailer's Pro Tire Coati

PM sent.
    2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Re: FS McKee's 37 Car Wash + Detailer's Pro Glass Coating + Detailer's Pro Tire Coati

Sold
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');