• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailling from France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailling from France

Hello,
    The paint is new for two years ago with no default so only washing a wax it's a gloss direct.
    Today exterior wash with Meguiar's products.Using a gun Karcher foam plugs with 3 bottle cap of Ultimate Shampoo and 0.6 liters of demineralized water.Then technique two buckets with two grilles to avoid rebounded contaminants.A bucket with a cap Ultimate Shampoo with ultimate glove and 3 liters of water filtered to 20 microns to prevent the grains of sand and other contaminants.
    A bucket with 6 liters of water filtered to 20 microns and also an ultimate wash mitt.
    A glove for washing and one for rinsing.

After the foam to the proper take off dirt, thicker it is the more she put down the time it takes off better: idea:

Clean OZ is a great pleasure lol:

Drying the water magnet:

Procedure Duration 1 hour 30.
    I left the car under cover 1: 30 pm time to eat and gather strength for the wax.
    Passage of the Ultimate Wax Wax Lustrante thin layer, once the car completely waxed I expected 10 minutes as shown here:

then wiped with the microfibre given time 1 h 30:

A mirror effect:

That's 3 hours of work in the heat but I'm pleased with myself.

Re: Detailling from France

I love that car!!!
    2014 Mustang GT 6-Speed Manual

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');