• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the DA Power system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the DA Power system

Read alot about it. Seems like a product i would use (since i wax by hand). One thing that bothers me though. the drills rpm. Says 1500 - 2500 rpm. Seems however impossible to find a drill with that low rpm as 2500. The cheapest ones have a rpm of 2800.

Question is, would it still be oki to use it 2800 rpm instead of the 2500 rpm stated?

Hope for answer otherwise i'll be sleepless searching a drill with that low rpm :P

Re: Question about the DA Power system

Well, my electric variable speed drill goes from 0 - 2500 and it was not cheap. That aside, I don't think an additional 300 rpm is going to make much difference but I will let someone who has a more expensive drill running at 2800 rpm reply.

Comment

If you don't already have a drill, why not just buy the MT300?

Comment

Yes a MT300 would be awsome, however in Sweden they cost $464
        a DAPS with all pads + a medium priced drill will cost me roughly $185 :-)

Comment

What other DA's are are available to you? I would go the DA route instead of the DAPS route.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Thats pretty much it. Thats why i've been looking on a DAPS. Otherwise i have continue doing it by hand :/

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');