• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Products to use after UC? Hello from New Zealand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Products to use after UC? Hello from New Zealand!

Hey all,
    Massive Meguiars fan from New Zealand, love the forums here too, great to see such a brilliant company backing their product up with real world information, you guys do an awesome job!

Now to my question, I have searched the forums for quite some time, some really interesting answers out there, would love to get some fresh info!
    Car is a 2001 CL1 Honda Accord Euro-R in.. Milano Red!

Basically, I De-waxed the car, and then went over each panel with a clay-bar + detailer, and then carried out a light cut job using Meguiars Ultimate Compound (UC), soft applicators and a rotary polisher. WOW. Results are incredible!
    I am left with the most brilliant, deep, defect free paint, perfect surfaces to finish off, and now want to move forward with the job

I understand the UC can be followed up by Ultimate Compound? In order of aggressiveness, is this the way to go, or is their an interim product to use in between?

Time and effort is NO issue, I dont mind spending days on the car, I just want the best results possible.

What do the team here at Meguiars here recommend?

Cheers guys

Re: Products to use after UC? Hello from New Zealand!

Do you mean follow UC with Ultimate Polish?...if so so that works great. The other alternative is to use M205 after Ultimate Compound.

Comment

Ahh yes sorry thats exactly what I meant, just saw my typing error.. Ultimate compound followed up by ultimate polish sounds the way to go?
      Am I correct In saying this to achieve best results?

Comment

I use an LC orange pad with UC usually than follow with a LC white pad with M205(or UP)
        You dont need anything inbetween, this will be your last stage before your wax/sealant/coating of choice.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');