• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use megs microfiber cutting and finishing disc ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use megs microfiber cutting and finishing disc ???

I need how to use megs microfiber cutting and finishing disc with carpro essence and carpro fixer in griot garage 6" random orbital polisher . Wat is the speed setting I need to set for above polishes and how many section passes needed for above polishes???

Re: How to use megs microfiber cutting and finishing disc ???

Unfortunately you might not get a lot of help on those polishes seeing as those on here tend to use Meguiar's polishes.

If it were me I would be doing test spots with both products to see how they work. Hope you find the answer you are looking for.

Corey at CarPro might be another person to ask since those are his products other than the microfiber pads.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Re: How to use megs microfiber cutting and finishing disc ???

Read this thread for instructions on the MF system:http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...kfpkbjMmlwP.97
      I can't speak about any products other than Meguiar's, but the techniques recommended are probably related more to the pad than the product choice.

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');