• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get grit guard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get grit guard?

Where can I get grit guard. I usually shop at local stores as I am too impatient for ordering online. Are there any store chains that carry the grit guard for buckets? Also what stores seem to have the best assortment of meguiars products. Thanks in advance.

Tim
    Last edited by nightsight; Jun 4, 2005, 07:32 AM.
    You wouldn't go there for a million bucks.
    A cop does it for a lot less.
    A reserve does it for free.

If you want the Grit Guard brand I think online is the only option. you can get similar versions from Target, looks like it would work as good as the Grit Guard but you have to use it with the supplied bucket. Nice thing about the Grit Guard you can put it in just about any bucket with a large enough diameter, thats not the case with other brands I have seen.

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Hey,

I have not seen the Grit Guard in many stores. As Gb mentioned, the best place to find the product is online.

Grit Guard Insert

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

The only store I've seen so far that carries a decent amount of the gold class accessories is Pep Boy's. I have seen a few of the towels and new NXT products at Kragen and Autozone, but so far Pep Boy's is the only place I have seen the brushes and near complete line or meg's products. The grit guard will probably not be found locally.

Comment

I just read the fine print on the Grit Guard.......It says to rub the wash mit across the top to dislodge any dirt particles that may be trapped.

For some reason I never saw that before. , but that makes a lot of sense.

I'll see about getting one before long.........Or make my own.
          r. b.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll have to order it online.

Tim
            You wouldn't go there for a million bucks.
            A cop does it for a lot less.
            A reserve does it for free.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');