• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I won a Meguiar's Facebook contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won a Meguiar's Facebook contest!

I while back I won a Facebook contest from Meguiars Facebook page.

Wow. The box arrived and it was a lot bigger than I expected. Let's see what's inside.

Nice! it looks like a window decal. I'm definitely the right person to give one of these to. Then again I think everyone on this forum would love to put one of these on their car.

What else have we got inside?

Look at at all this loot!!!

A Meguiar's sticker. I haven't seen these sold online.... also I thought it was a window sticker, but after spending some time, I figured out that it actually goes on the bumper, not the inside of the glass. After putting it on my car, I noticed it's very high quality. I have no idea where to get these though.

A 3 pack of Supreme shine MF towels. I already used the one I received with the Smooth Surface Clay Kit, and It is really nice on the vehicles paint. Much better than the Costco MF towels.

A can of Ultimate Leather Balm. I just bought a tin a while back and used it once, this is some good stuff!

A bottle of NXT 2.0. I can't wait to try this out. I already use Gold Class and Ultimate Paste. I'd like to figure where this one delivers in performance compared to Ultimate and Gold class with depth of gloss and durability. Please share your experiences with this one because I did not buy this one because I read from multiple sources that it does not have the depth of gloss of Gold Class and does not have the durability of Ultimate Paste. Hopefully I find a good use case scenario for this one.

Last but not least we have a bottle of Ultimate Class Spray detailer. What perfect timing! I just ran out of the bottle I had.

This is a really generous award. I was expecting one item like a wax.

Re: I won a Meguiar's Facebook contest!

Cool swag
    Non-Garaged Daily Driver, DAMF System + M101, Carnauba Finish Enthusiast
    4-Step | Zen Detailing | Undercarriage | DAMF Upgrade |
    First Correction | Gallery

Comment

Re: I won a Meguiar's Facebook contest!

That's a good prize. Use that NXT the next time you polish the car. It's a sealant that does a good job. It will not last as long as UW but it still offers good protection. NXT will give a more candy coated appearance. It will also sheet better than it beads. So don't be alarmed if the beading is not as tight as UW. I use M21 which is essentially the pro version of NXT and I get 5 months out of it here in So Cal with the occasional D156 boost here and there.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');