• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Plus over PP 365 or other way around..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Plus over PP 365 or other way around..

I know PP 365 is a pure synthetic polymer and Gold Class Plus is carnauba...I'm thinking PP 365 then Gold Class Plus..any suggestions would be great..

Re: Gold Class Plus over PP 365 or other way around..

It would be GC Plus after the PP365.

Comment

If you have to top then 365 first then the carnauba. I would leave it as is with 365 and spray wax it from time to time. This worked well for when I had used it on my dad's car. Just my 2 cents.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
        I would leave it as is with 365 and spray wax it from time to time. This worked well for when I had used it on my dad's car. Just my 2 cents.
        Coming up on a year now on the Pathfinder and it is just now starting to show signs of failure. This is the method I use.

Comment

Originally posted by DasBurninator View Post
          Coming up on a year now on the Pathfinder and it is just now starting to show signs of failure. This is the method I use.
          That's good to hear. I was having success up to 6 months doing the same. Looking forward to hearing how long you get out of it.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

That's good to hear. I was having success up to 6 months doing the same. Looking forward to hearing how long you get out of it.
            The top half of the car still looks like the day I applied it. Bottom half held up through most of the winter, but could use a reapplication at this point.

Comment

If you have to top then 365 first then the carnauba. I would leave it as is with 365 and spray wax it from time to time. This worked well for when I had used it on my dad's car. Just my 2 cents.
              I should have stated that I have put a coat of PP 365 about 2 months ago..

Comment

Originally posted by 02Rodeo View Post
                I should have stated that I have put a coat of PP 365 about 2 months ago..
                Spray wax it with D156 or ultimate quik wax and be done. It's quick, saves you time and it will boost 365. I was using D156 every 3 months on 365.
                99 Grand Prix
                02 Camaro SS

Comment

What is PP365 ?
                  I wouldn't hurt to name the product the first time it is mentioned in any post.

Comment

Originally posted by sunday joe View Post
                    What is PP365 ?
                    I wouldn't hurt to name the product the first time it is mentioned in any post.
                    Paint Protect 365.
                    99 Grand Prix
                    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');