• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can gun

Has anyone tried using a can gun with there aerosol cans. I saw on Facebook that someone used it and it worked. Wanted to get someone's opinion on here about it and is it worth it.

Re: Can gun

Originally posted by JG_Detailing View Post
    Has anyone tried using a can gun with there aerosol cans. I saw on Facebook that someone used it and it worked. Wanted to get someone's opinion on here about it and is it worth it.
    I've used one with ultimate black tire coating, ultimate black and D4510 plastic & vinyl coating. It worked pretty good. It takes a little getting used to as far as pressure on the trigger.

It's hard to say if it's worth it. It's easier on the fingers.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

I used one for a spray paint project that required a billion cans of paint. I got about 5 or 6 cans in and the thing failed on me. I don't remember what brand it was, but it was cheaply made. It sure saved my hand a lot. After it broke, my fingers went to cramping! They work great when they work. Spend your money on a quality one; don't cheap out like I did.
      2014 Mustang GT 6-Speed Manual

Comment

Have had one for years. like it when spraying paint

Comment

Great tool, I used one for spray paints and plasti dip.
          To make this tool last longer, don't twist the can gun off the cans....when the aerosol can is UPRIGHT, pull the can gun away horizontally
          "STRIFE" aka Phil
          2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
          2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
          2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');