• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Premium Quik Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Premium Quik Detailer

Used it for the first time today and I have to say I'm impressed. I finally got a chance to wash my car after last week's mini blizzard and get all the grunge off of it. I didn't start using the GC QD as a drying aid on the tops of the car because it was still cool and the water wasn't evaporating very fast. By the time I got to the sides though, most of it had sheeted or beaded up and rolled off leaving the sides mostly dry with water spots.

As soon as I misted the GC onto the panel, I could see the water race away from the QD and run toward the bottom of the car. A light buffing with my lightly damp MF and the sides of the car were perfectly dry and spot free. Once the painted surfaces were done, I went for the glass, inside and out. The Gold Class QD left the windows absolutely clear with only a few light smears here and there that easily buffed off with a fresh MF cloth.

My son wants me to stop at the grocery store when I get off work, but there is an hour between me clocking out and the store opening, so I'm going to sit in the lot and use the Gold Class QD on my door jambs and maybe even do the whole car again ... just because I can (I always keep at least one bottle of QD or QW in the trunk along with an armfull of clean microfibers).
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');