• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just purchased NXT car wash - Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purchased NXT car wash - Question

Hello all,

I was in the market for a new car wash liquid and almost purchased Hyperwash from my local megs dealer but decided against it as it is mainly used as a snow foam. I already have plenty of honeydew for this. I wanted shampoo plus but they do not stock it here

I remember reading somewhere that megs NXT was an amazing car wash and to my surprise there were 3 64oz bottles sitting at the meguiars distributor in UAE so I purchased them, along with D156, some spray bottles and QID's.

Fast forward to later in the day when I got home and I was looking online for some reviews etc. of NXT car wash only to find out that its been discontinued since 2013!!!

Question: Seeing how my "haul" is over 3 years old, does this hamper its performance at all? Whats the shelf life for these products and would it be okay to use them? These 3 half gallons will last me all year lol.

TIA

Re: Just purchased NXT car wash - Question

I posted over on your autogeek thread. Hyper wash can be used with a traditional 2 bucket wash. It works great. It also works great in a foam cannon and foam gun for that added extra fun.

Shampoo Plus has a lot of similarities with Gold Class other than the color. Both work great as well.

Hyper wash has the lowest dilution ratio of them all and is very cost effective on top of the great performance.

NXT wash has been discontinued for quite some time here in the states and I never used it. I am sure it is fine to use.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

I'll also post this over on AGO also, but looking thru MORE countries...looks like NXT Wash is available essentially everywhere but in the U.S. proper.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
        I posted over on your autogeek thread. Hyper wash can be used with a traditional 2 bucket wash. It works great. It also works great in a foam cannon and foam gun for that added extra fun.

Shampoo Plus has a lot of similarities with Gold Class other than the color. Both work great as well.

Hyper wash has the lowest dilution ratio of them all and is very cost effective on top of the great performance.

NXT wash has been discontinued for quite some time here in the states and I never used it. I am sure it is fine to use.
        Thanks again guz, I will try and use the NXT the coming weekend and report back. It does look okay from the outside and there is no separation. I had my heart set on shampoo plus but It does not even come to our region as there is no demand for it. Maybe hyperwash when i'm done with the 3 bottles of NXT :P

Originally posted by BillE View Post
        I'll also post this over on AGO also, but looking thru MORE countries...looks like NXT Wash is available essentially everywhere but in the U.S. proper.

Bill
        Thanks Bill, I did see that too and I do hope that is the case.

Comment

I have a large bottle of the Gold Class car wash that has been in storage for about 5 to 6 years. Have been using it the last few weeks - no problem. Not sure how different it is to the NXT though.

The NXT car wash is still available in Australia as well.

Comment

Thanks for that bud Helps a lot!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');