• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MT300 and 220 volt options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT300 and 220 volt options

I would like to send a MT300 to my brother in Australia. My understanding is that 220/240 volt version is not available in USA. I assume the motor is rated for 50/60 Hz and was wondering that if a 1000 watt (double the MT300 wattage) step-down voltage converter will do the trick? Any suggestions or don't try that? Thanks!

Re: MT300 and 220 volt options

I heard someone mention an MT310. I am unaware of the tools specs.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

We cannot recommend you attempt this for multiple reasons related to both technical a warranty related concerns. The good news is the possible launch of a machine designed for and sold in the Australian market later this year.
      Brian Hann
      Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
      Meguiar's Inc.
      Irvine, California
      bhann@meguiars.com
      (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Thanks for your input. Googling last night, I did see on Meguair's UK website that MT-320 was available for them this year. No DA's for Australia other than a drill attachment and a GV220 model in Singapore. I guess we are lucky here in Good Ole USA that MT-300 had been available since 2015.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');