• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D115 Waterless & Rinseless Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D115 Waterless & Rinseless Wash

I've been looking all through the forum and get different dilutions.

D115 Waterless Wash
    1)Pretreat Spray Dilution?
    2)Wash Dilution?

115 Rinseless Spray Dilution?

Thanks

Re: D115 Waterless & Rinseless Wash

D115 can be used at a 4:1 to 8:1 dilution ratio for both a rinseless wash or waterless wash. You can dilute up to 20:1, but you will lose some of the gloss.

Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun - John Lennon

Comment

I use my D115 extensively at 8:1 using distilled water. Cars come up looking new everytime. Actually since going D115, i've not pulled the hose since. The distilled water is not really necessary. It just satisfy's my OCD

Comment

So 4:1 waterless, 8:1 Rinseless? And the prespray for each would be the same dilution?

Comment

Originally posted by Priyaka View Post
          D115 can be used at a 4:1 to 8:1 dilution ratio for both a rinseless wash or waterless wash. You can dilute up to 20:1, but you will lose some of the gloss.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...s-Wash-amp-Wax
          For some reason it works better for removing tree sap mist at 20:1 than at stronger dilutions. Otherwise I would use 4:1 or 8:1.

RamAirV1
          2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');