• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valenties Day Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valenties Day Sale

Hi MOL,

I have the following available:

Sonax Package:
    (1) Sonax Polymer Net Shield Brand new
    (1) Sonax Polymer Net Shield 75% full
    (2) Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailers brand new (750 ml each)
    (1) Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer 75% full
    (2) Sonax Applicators brand new
    (1) Sonax Applicator used on one car for two layers of PNS.

Full retail on these items would be in excess of $100.00 I will sell the entire lot for $65.00 shipped in the lower 48 states, or $90.00 shipped to Canada.

Paste Wax Package

(1) 12 oz. tin of Collinite 915 Marque D'Elegance paste wax brand new
    (1) 12 oz. tin of Collinite 885 Fleetwax paste wax brand new (same as 476 Double Coat, just larger tin)
    (1) 15 oz. tin of FinishKare 1000P Hi Temp paste wax brand new
    (1) 9 oz. tin of NaviWax Ultimate Paste wax brand new (note, this is unique in North America, to import one tin from Europe is about $100.00, this is made in Japan)
    (1) Buff & Shine 3.5" Backing plate brand new
    (4) Buff & Shine 4" white finishing pads (note, these match with the 3.5" backing plate for your DA, and fit perfectly in a tin of paste wax to apply the paste wax via machine

Full retail on these items would be in excess of $175.00 I will sell the entire lot for $95.00 shipped in the lower 48 states, or $130.00 shipped to Canada.

Or, buy both packages for $145.00 shipped in the lower 48 states, or $205.00 shipped to Canada.

I accept Paypal for payment, please send me a PM with any questions, or for my Paypal information. Thanks for looking.

Re: Valenties Day Sale

OK, MrYuk has spoken for the Paste Wax package. Sonax package still available. I will lower the price on the Sonax package to $55.00 shipped in the lower 48, or $80.00 shipped to Canada. Anybody want it?

Comment

Re: Valenties Day Sale

And Marc08EX has the Sonax kit. Thanks everyone. Marc, your PM's are full, I tried to respond about the Rupes...Kris

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');