• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mf towel from dollar tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mf towel from dollar tree

Have any1 use the MF Towels that the dollar tree carry ?An if so how did they work out?

I never used these but it's pretty safe to say you get what you pay for. I assume they are pretty thin compared to any premium MF towels. Likely similar to the cheap 20 packs you can get at Walmart or target? Great for wiping interiors and glass I guess? Paint....not so sure.
    "STRIFE" aka Phil
    2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
    2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
    2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Re: Mf towel from dollar tree

Where are they made? What is the GSM? Without this information, I would not use them on paint. Perhaps good for wheels, tires, engines, and dirtier jobs where you do not want to use your good quality microfibers.
      Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun - John Lennon

Comment

A while back Walmart had the Meguiar's Supreme Shine Microfiber towels in a 20 pack for $19 shipped, I bought three 20 packs and love these towels. Very nice quality. It pays to buy in bulk. IIRC, these towels are typically selling for around $6.00 - $10.00 for a pack of three.
        Jim
        My Gallery

Comment

I only use them for grimy jobs. Door jamb status, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');