• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time user of D108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time user of D108

Hey everyone,

I finally was able to buy my latest Megs Product, D108. After using D101 for a couple months now, which is easily one of my most favorite Detailing products out of all that I own. I am now really excited to use the Super Degreaser.

I will initially being it on both my engine, and tires.

As I can see, it offers the two same dilution ratios as D101, 10:1 and 4:1.

Just wanted to check and see what dilution ratio do you guys use for either the engine, or tires.

Thanks greatly and have a great day!

Ray

Re: First time user of D108

I've used it at 10:1 and it does a decent job in the engine bay. APC is just as effective. For me it has to be used at 4:1 for it to be effective at cleaning tires. At 10:1 it's pretty week for tires. I will use it on wheel wells as well. I don't use it to often as APC is more versatile.

Give it a shot and report back.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Whoa! I never realized that APC could "Effectively" be used in the same places as D108.

I would have never thought that!

Thanks Guz! You're Awesome!

Ray

Comment

Anything involving detailing that requires me to think "Super Degreaser" has made it an easy decision for me to dilute it @4:1 all the way.

I've never mixed it @10:1 and never will. Lol. Works great for what I need it to do, which is mainly clean tires & wheel wells.

Comment

Thank you Eldorado2K!

Comment

Just food for thought.... This is a great before and after of some seriously grimy wheel wells on my GTI.
            This was only done with D101 @4:1. I hardly ever find a need for D108, except when cleaning my garage floors LOL!

Comment

Nice post and, great B&A photos Dasburninator. Doe you guys JUST use D101 on your engine bays?

Comment

Originally posted by willowcatfish View Post
                Nice post and, great B&A photos Dasburninator. Doe you guys JUST use D101 on your engine bays?
                Unless it is an incredibly grimy engine, yeah.

D108 did come in handy this weekend though. It works wonders on nasty junk yard parts.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');