• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavy Duty Carpet & Interior Cleaner vs Mercedes Carpet & Fabric Care: spray pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Duty Carpet & Interior Cleaner vs Mercedes Carpet & Fabric Care: spray pattern

I used them about a year ago.

I noticed that the spray patterns are very different.

Heavy Duty Carpet & Interior Cleaner does not spray evenly. So it can leave visible cleaner spots. To avoid such visible spots, I have to spray the product more. So I waste much product.

Mercedes Carpet & Fabric Care, which is $9.50, sprays very evenly. So I waste product less. It is almost twice more expensive than Meguiars Heavy Duty Carpet & Interior Cleaner (a local shop sells it at $4.99), but actual cost is not two times more due to less waste. However, Mercedes Carpet & Fabric Care sprays too fine mist. So the mist, fog, spreads in the air and it often comes to my face.

I would like to have a spray pattern that is in-between these two Meguiars products.

After using this product yesterday for the first time I have to agree with your assessment. The product works great but the sprayer is not very good at evenly applying the product. The QD mister would be great to use. The product delivers as advertised!

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');