• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headlight restoration from A to Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight restoration from A to Z

I offer two levels of headlight restoration to my customers. I wanted to make an example light to show them the difference so I decided to make a video out of it. Had to break it up into a 3 part series.

www.JaxDetails.com
    www.facebook.com/DentsAndDetails
    I may be slow, but I do poor work.

Re: Headlight restoration from A to Z

To be honest. I recently detailed my 97 civic (it's stock, with stock paint). It came out really good. The headlights were really cloudy. I used Swirl Remover 2.0 on the paint instead of cutting it which got me to the level I was really happy with. I decided to try that by hand on the headlights using a terry cloth towel holy **** was that easy!! Completely shined them up with very little effort. The crud on the headlight came out onto the towel and it was unbelievable how black the deposit was. The headlights are shiny new!!

I'd bet if you used a dremel on very slow speed with a wide applicator it would be virtually effort free.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');