• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dimond Cut Compound 2.0 85 vs Deep Crystal System Step 1 Paint Cleaner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimond Cut Compound 2.0 85 vs Deep Crystal System Step 1 Paint Cleaner.

Here is my question.

In my experience I have been very successful using Meguiar's Deep System, Step 1 paint Cleaner removing removing marks from 2000 grit sand paper by hand. I think Meguiar's Deep System, Step 1 paint Cleaner is no longer available (I think it has been replaced by the deep crystal paint polish). So I am looking for a replacement. I tried their new ultimate compound for this purpose does not work very will removing marks from sand paper.

So my question is the Diamond Cut Compound 2.0 85 good for removing 2000 grit sand paper marks by hand?? Have anyone used this product by hand I know you are suppose to use it with the rotary buffer.

If the Diamond Cut Compound 85 is not a good choice what would you folks recommend. I do want to use Diamond Cut Compound since I just got a bottle of this and I god a good deal on it.

thanks
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');