• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White patches / marks on Car with White Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White patches / marks on Car with White Paint

Hi there,
    Recently i bought a new car and the colour is Pearl White. I got some new issues which I am facing which I would like to seek some advice or help from some of you who have got white cars.

- I wash my car weekly but it seems it's to be long for a white paint car. I get those tear lines and eye drops spots on the car left behind after washing.
    How are this created or what could I do to avoid it from being creating those light spots on my car ?

- I managed to remove this spots easily with ultimate polish and then spray the NXT Wax spray bottle right after that. Could you advice if there is a better product or method which I should follow for this routine work to remove this spots ?

It looks likes my routine of just car washing weekly have to be enhanced with a round of polishing and wax right after washing to remove those light black spots.

Thanks for helping me out.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');