• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is UP still the go-to Polish by Megs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is UP still the go-to Polish by Megs?

For the Polish Step in the 5 step process is Ultimate Polish Still the Go-To polish to use? I seen it wasn't even listed as one of the Polishes to use under the 5 step Process Thread. Just wondering if something else is now MORE recommended for this step?

Thank you!

Ray

Re: Is UP still the go-to Polish by Megs?

UP or M205 are great polishes. M205 offers more correction where as UP offers more polishing oils. M205 is more versatile of the two.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Awesome! Now I can start building up my arsenal of products.

Comment

I use UP and D302. M205 is not different enough from UP to warrant the cost or comparison, IMO. I use D302 when I want a non-abrasive polish (after a thorough compounding), UP when I need a mild abrasive (instead of compounding). Polishing-oil-wise, and in the resulting "finish", you will be hard-pressed to tell the difference between any of these three excellent polishes, except that D302 has a slightly darker cream hue (which goes well with the blueish DAMF look). UP is also very easy to find, of course.
        Non-Garaged Daily Driver, DAMF System + M101, Carnauba Finish Enthusiast
        4-Step | Zen Detailing | Undercarriage | DAMF Upgrade |
        First Correction | Gallery

Comment

Ultimate Polish actually is my go to polish.

It works well with a variety of pads, and smells terrific!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');