• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

training clases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training clases

Hello there, i'm new here. I am really interested in knowing about Meguiars training clases. Please if someone can provide info. Thanks!

Re: training clases

Meguiars has Thursday night classes, as well as Saturday classes. In addition, there are periodic Advanced classes too.

They are held at the Meguairs HQ in Irvine, California.

In all cases, you just need to sign up in one of the threads found in:

Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

^What he said!

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Thank you guys!!! God bless

Comment

You need to be careful, taking a Meguiar's class can lead you down a very long path.....

of being successful at high quality concerned car care and end up with some finely detailed cars......

been there, done that !!!

No better trainers and intimately familiar with the products and oh...they love to teach.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          David

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');