• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Half A-- Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Half A-- Detail

I put my car into a popular vote Mustang and All Fords show a couple of weekends ago, but didn't have time to do a full detail like I usually do. I did a two bucket wash with Meguiar's Wash & Wax. When I got to the show, I then hit the tires, body rubbers, and plastic trim with 303 Aerospace Protectant and finished up by wiping down the fender wells. I didn't win any awards, but it makes me smile big when people I don't know take pictures of my car! (This isn't my photo!)

Hopefully in the spring I'll get the time to do a full detail with wash, clay bar, spot compound, whole car polish, and wax!

2014 Mustang GT 6-Speed Manual

Re: Quick Half A-- Detail

Your car is looking very sharp, as always!
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

You put a lot of effort into making that car look good. People obviously appreciate that, as evidenced by the pictures being taken!

Comment

Thanks guys! I can't wait to get the time to do a proper full detail on it!
        2014 Mustang GT 6-Speed Manual

Comment

Always been a big Mustang fan and your car looks especially good in black, nice work.
          auto detailing atascadero
          arroyo grande auto detailing
          Paso Robles auto detailing

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');