• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leather Sealer Step 1 Leather Prep Trigger Clogging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Sealer Step 1 Leather Prep Trigger Clogging

This is the second kit I have purchased. The first kit also had the same issue. The trigger sprayer for the cleaner has clogged. It will not allow the product to be sprayed. It developed this after the first use.

I had the same issue with the first kit.

Curious if anyone else has the same issue.

Here is what the sprayer is doing. Also a couple photos of the product within the bottle.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Re: Leather Sealer Step 1 Leather Prep Trigger Clogging

Well I have to thank Brian for sending out a replacement bottle. He offered a replacement bottle or another leather sealer kit. I had mentioned to him that I appreciated the offer but that I declined either option. More importantly I was bringing it up to see if any other member has had this particular issue. It was no big deal for me to transfer the cleaner into another spray bottle.

Brian thanks for sending out the replacement bottle even though you did not have to . Meguiar's customer service comes through again.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

The best customer relations around. Take it back to the old days when they cared to not lose a customer. Today places don't care and tell you oh well sorry your not happy

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');