• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mail in rebate for Meguiar's products? Samples?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail in rebate for Meguiar's products? Samples?

ok so I am not sure if this is the right fourm to put this in, but i could not find anywhere else,
    so often, care care companies offer mail in rebates on their car care products (rain-x, gumout, and black magic do a lot) and I think it would be cool if Meguiar's would do the same, such as a "Try me free" offer, or even a small rebate to get back like 5$ or 10$ depending on the price of the product,

another suggestion is to offer a sampler bundle, that will include only a few oz of a great variety of different products. This would be great as for a lot of people, a bottle of car wash soap and bottle of car wax last pretty long, and when there are always new products coming out, we want to try those but really feel like we don't need to until we use up our current bottle of car wax and car wash soap. I know I am dying to try the ultimate wash and wax but have almost 1 full gallon of Gold Class (not that Gold class is horrible, it kicks turtle wax's, rain's and kit's car wash liquids butts), and here in Michigan, we can only wash our cars from about April to October.

And with the samples, I know you did this once in the past, but only ONCE, is to offer a free sample by text offer, or e-mail sign up. and even a text to win program for a month or so, where you can win small prizes like meguiar's products and have there be one big prize.

Re: Mail in rebate for Meguiar's products? Samples?

I remember they used to have competition threads here on MOL, where you could win various prizes. This is going back 9 - 10 years.

I wish they'd bring those back.
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Meguiar's does a lot of their giveaways through social media.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

^
        I suppose so, but still there should be something that everyone can do, plus the 5% of people who don't have a social media profile

Comment

Holidays are coming. Target and Walmart usually have bundles to buy which includes a lot for a lower price than piece meal pricing.

Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');