• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UC & UP Bulk Qty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC & UP Bulk Qty?

Does anyone know where these products can be purchased in bulk?

I have my technique based around a specific tool, pad set, and UC + UP which just seem to work well for me on a wide range of paints, and a couple of different pads.

It would be great if they were available in 32oz, or gallon sizes, with the 16oz pour off bottles (and labels) from ADS!

Re: UC & UP Bulk Qty?

They are not made in bulk.

You could always upgrade to M205 for a polish and M100 or M101 for a compound. M100 and M205 are a great combo. It's been my go to lately.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Re: UC & UP Bulk Qty?

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
      They are not made in bulk.

You could always upgrade to M205 for a polish and M100 or M101 for a compound. M100 and M205 are a great combo. It's been my go to lately.
      I've already used those products, the 105/205 for many years now. M100 is a more recent discovery. It's actually the closest to UC I've found in the professional line - user friendly wise.

While UC and UP are not currently available in larger containers, maybe one of their vendors can sell by the case? I'd be definitely willing to pick up a case of each.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');