• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Black vs Ultimate Protectant, gloss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate Black vs Ultimate Protectant, gloss?

Cool, thx for taking the time to post your experiment. I wonder if using D156 on the interior panel produces water beading or how it displays protection on the panel compared to the unprotected side. Can you test that out? Maybe some water from a spray bottle, or from a flip top dispenser.

Comment

Re: Ultimate Black vs Ultimate Protectant, gloss?

Originally posted by Eldorado2k View Post
      Cool, thx for taking the time to post your experiment. I wonder if using D156 on the interior panel produces water beading or how it displays protection on the panel compared to the unprotected side. Can you test that out? Maybe some water from a spray bottle, or from a flip top dispenser.
      I am sure it does produce a water beading effect. I can test it out tomorrow. You can feel where the D156 is at on the panel when you run your hand across it.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');