• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Leather Balm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate Leather Balm

Originally posted by sarvdan View Post
    I've been doing hours of research online and it seems that I most likely wiped the protective polyurethane coating from the seat. How screwed am I? Is there anything I can do to fix this? Somehow replace the polyurethane coating? I can't believe I did this. I even looked on the Mopar website and am considering replacing the factory leather for the seat for $500. Man o man. Will this ULB fix this? Any help anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.
    I have a hard time believing that you removed the leather coating from the seating surface with rubbing alcohol. Not saying it isn't possible, but unlikely. If you did remove it, a product like this will not bring it back.

What I would do is clean the seat with a gentle leather cleaner. See if the whole seat is consistent at that point. If there is still a spot, you'll know you removed the coating.

Originally posted by BTLew81 View Post
    Used this today. Very nice. Easy application and just a touch of gloss. Nice!
    My seats are overdue... Guess I'll be putting this stuff to use again tonight

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');