• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Leather Balm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate Leather Balm

Originally posted by PatrickW View Post
    Is there any chance that this product will help lessen the wear marks in my leather seats?
    My question as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gizzsdad View Post
      My question as well.
      Getting the leather clean and applying a conditioner helps. The key is getting it clean.

It will only help so much though.

Comment

Amazon just shipped my Leather Balm. Should be here the 30th. I'll write up a review that weekend.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

I had a chance to use it on the rear seats of my daily after cleaning up the seat due to my dad spilling something on it. I did use D181 leather cleaner prior to using it.

I'll wait until Das gets his review up. But all I'm going to tease you with is that it's a very nice product. Looks great and smells great.
            99 Grand Prix
            02 Camaro SS

Comment

This just makes me want to hear about it more now. I have fallen in love with the Leather Sealant in the Sealant Kit. I feel it's the best leather Product I have ever used, and there is a long list of those used. Can't wait to hear about this one!

Comment

Enough wait... Give us your thoughts on the Leather Balm

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado2k View Post
                  Enough wait... Give us your thoughts on the Leather Balm
                  It smells nice
                  About the consistency of a soft wax.

Comment

Originally posted by DasBurninator View Post
                    It smells nice
                    About the consistency of a soft wax.
                    Exactly this. My interior smelled like coconut for a little bit.
                    99 Grand Prix
                    02 Camaro SS

Comment

You guys are killin' us!

Thanks for sharing what you have. Also:

Does it add in appearance at all? Maybe compared to The Sealer Kit.

Does it seem to cause the Leather to feel uniquely different than other leather Products. That would maybe cause this one to stick out.

Thanks and have a great one guys!

Ray

Comment

My review

99 Grand Prix
                        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
                          Here is mine too:

Comment

anyone know if Walmart will be carrying this?

Comment

I'm so desperate for help for this that I posted this question in a few other places on the forum. I have been using only Meguiar's on my cars for years now. I just recently purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. I'm obsessively clean about my Jeep and because of this, I have a major problem that I'm desperately looking for input on. I purchased my Jeep out-of-state so when my plates came in, I used a razor and rubbing alcohol to remove the registration sticker from the front window. After I had done this, I was looking at something on my back seat and a drop of sweat from my forehead dripped on the middle backseat cushion. Without thinking, I used the same microfiber rag with the rubbing alcohol on it to wipe up the sweat. When I looked at the rag, there was black on it. My car is immaculate and only a month old so I knew that it wasn't dirt. I immediately freaked. Hours later I went outside to look at the spot and while all of the rest of the interior leather is a matte black, this spot was shiny black. I've been doing hours of research online and it seems that I most likely wiped the protective polyurethane coating from the seat. How screwed am I? Is there anything I can do to fix this? Somehow replace the polyurethane coating? I can't believe I did this. I even looked on the Mopar website and am considering replacing the factory leather for the seat for $500. Man o man. Will this ULB fix this? Any help anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Used this today. Very nice. Easy application and just a touch of gloss. Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');