• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior Protection Worry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Protection Worry.

Hi All

When it came to cleaning the interior of my last car I always used protection like Armor All or similar on the dash. Over the years it became sticky, like it was melting. In the end I couldn't even touch it. I don't know that the products contributed to the decay but I have read a few stories from people with similar problems who seem to blame too much product.

I've just bought a new car and obviously want to protect it from the get go and want to use Meguiars interior products. Does anyone here have any similar experiences?

Glen

Re: Interior Protection Worry.

Products with silicones will dry out the interior and cause problems like you experienced.

Meguiar's interior products are water based. I've been using them for years without any issues. Hope this helps.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');