• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M205 versatility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M205 versatility

I currently use ultimate polish with the burgundy foam disc because it offers a bit more aggressive approach to get the results I was looking for.

How much of an upgrade is M205? Can the same also be said about ultimate compound to M105?

I'm more interested in the use of M205.

I heard it can work WONDERS and is VERY VERSATILE !!!

I have a 2009 Honda Accord

Any help will do!

Re: M205 versatility

This should give you an idea. Ultimate Polish would be on the right next to M205.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...t-surprise-you!

M205 is a great product. I personally prefer it over UP for it's versatility.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Re: M205 versatility

Agreed.

M205 can remove surprisingly quite bad defects when teamed with a more aggressive pad & technique, but it still finishes beautifully when used as intended...
      Originally posted by Blueline
      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');