• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Megs Products to Clean my Hottub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Megs Products to Clean my Hottub

Hi Guys, I have an array of Megs products. Can I simply apply the same logic on my spa?. Clay the spa, followed by using my DA applying Ultimate Polish, followed by Ultimate Wax?

Many Thanks,

Rappy

Re: Best Megs Products to Clean my Hottub

Depends on what the hot tub is made of. Some are wood, or plastic, or fiberglass. Unless it is clear coated/painted, and loaded on a flat car and trained across the country, I would not use any of the products you mention, especially a DA. (maybe with the exception of Ultimate Wax by hand). Let's assume it is fiberglass (most are these days), I would use a soft scrub made especially for fiberglass spas. bathrooms, tub surrounds, hot tubs,etc. and do it by hand. You don't want to dull up the shine on the fiberglass. You could put on a coat of Ultimate Wax, but why? It won't hurt but again why waste it? I have been tempted to wax the walls in my showers so the water runs off nicely after showers, but not a hot tub, it is fulled all the time, and covered most of the time. It is a hot tub, not a clear coated, painted car. The two are maintained differently. Go to a spa/bath shop and get the proper products. "The right tool for the right job".

Comment

When drained , in the seating areas, there are fine scratches.

It is a fibreglass hot tub. In the past on baths & shower trays, I have used many Megs products, with great results!!!.

And as you mentioned the tub sits in water, hence the question.

Maybe I should look at using Plast-X instead or simply ultimate polish to remove the scratches.

Comment

Edit. Tub is granitex/ ultralife.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');