• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get It Now Rupes 21 with Original box and Extra 5" Backing Plate (Like New)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get It Now Rupes 21 with Original box and Extra 5" Backing Plate (Like New)

Just like the title states...

New Trigger Style!

Maybe 7-10hrs or so tops! I bought it Brand New about 6 Months ago on DI.

I will also throw in a Free Full bottle of 3M Ultrafina and if you get down on a Rotary at all.

Extra backing plate not pictured but I have the packaging for that as well.

$365 Shipped

Re: Get It Now Rupes 21 with Original box and Extra 5" Backing Plate (Like New)

$350

Comment

What's the magic number to get this thing sold? Let's go...

Comment

May I ask why you're selling it? Any issues with it at all?
        2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
        Black Obsidian

Comment

And this is extremely picky, but I am curious to know why the trigger is black and white instead of red like every other Rupes Bigfoot 21 I have seen online. I'm very detail oriented, so I notice things like this - please excuse my OCD. lol
          2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
          Black Obsidian

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch34 View Post
            And this is extremely picky, but I am curious to know why the trigger is black and white instead of red like every other Rupes Bigfoot 21 I have seen online. I'm very detail oriented, so I notice things like this - please excuse my OCD. lol
            Rupes has made some slight changes to the machine. The trigger is part of the items that was recently changed.
            99 Grand Prix
            02 Camaro SS

Comment

No issues whatsoever the unit is clean and operationally sound. I just really love my rotary and flex 3401. Haven't really used it much so instead of sitting I wanted to sell.

Don't get me wrong the rupes is a great machine...handles smoothly like butter.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Autosparkle, you have a PM.
                2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
                Black Obsidian

Comment

Bizzump

Comment

I'm interested @ $275. Just let me know anytime.

Comment

$325 shipped!

Comment

$300 Shipped Buyer pays Paypal Fee

Comment

Bizzump

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');