• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review - Summer Breeze Air-Refresher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review - Summer Breeze Air-Refresher

Not to long ago I used the citrus grove air-refresher. You can find that review here

Once that saw it's end of life I used Summer Breeze. This is the other scent that was introduced in 2015. This one smells great. It's hard to describe the scent other than a fresh scent. It does have a hint of a sweet scent to it.

These air-refreshers have been toned down a lot and they are not as potent as the original new car scent version from a year or 2 ago. The latest new car scent one's on the market have also been toned down. All last a few weeks.

I recommend each of you to try these. They are simply great and worth having even if you don't smoke or have pets. I'm neither of those but I like a nice smelling interior. It's hard to choose which one I like better than the other as they are all great. I tend to go with the new car scent versions since I can find those at my local walmart. I had to order Summer Breeze and Citrus Grove online.

This is used the same as the other. The directions are clear on the box. Follow them and you will be golden.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Re: Review - Summer Breeze Air-Refresher

Good Review ^

I have not tried the Summer Breeze...I have used the New Car.
    Yes, it's not an overpowering smell & it's pleasant on the senses.
    I have asked folks what they smell when they get in my vehicle.
    All of them have told me it smelled clean, like a "nice new car".

I had a client that purchased a used vehicle with smoker's smell.
    I recommended using two. Do one, then another two weeks later.
    Be sure & leave the vehicle A/C running. It worked like a champ!

Merlin - A Miracle Detailing

YouTube - Facebook - - Instagram

Comment

Please if you just can tell me about package of new toned down product.
      Does it look like one in the photo or is it in the package without printed what is marked with red circle.

Comment

Interesting...I didn't know there were two different packages?

My guess???
        It is actually the same product with an added "stink sticker".

My first clue was "New Car Scent - Smell Here" put nose & smell.
        Same product - "scratch and sniff" sticker on the box added later.

Merlin - A Miracle Detailing

YouTube - Facebook - - Instagram

Comment

As few members said there is very strong version upon release the product but somewhere in 2015 new version was more pleasant to nose no matter it lasts shorter.
          As I can see over web shops package photos are different so I just wondering if added "Smell here" sticker was added to new "light" version or it was in the first batches and removed with new release in 2015.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');