• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy from Edmonton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Edmonton

Living in Alberta, Canada puts your car through a lot of abuse lol. I consider myself a 'enthusiast' when it comes to detailing now that I'm not working at dealerships anymore and doing it for a full time job. I've got a 2001 Bmw 325i, its my first black car I've owned & I'm looking forward to maintaining it with your awesome products. Just treated it to a fine cut & swirl remover 2.0 to correct some terrible swirls after I rushed polishing it earlier in the season. Topped that off with trying the Black Wax for the first time & I am blown away by how awesome the paint looks for being 14 years old now. Plus I love how the Gold Class rich leather cleaner/conditioner makes my leather feel supple & leaves a very pleasant smell in the car.

Looking forward to reading through the forums to see what new things I can learn & to stay in the loop with new products!

Re: New guy from Edmonton

to MOL!
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');