• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From LA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From LA!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kevin and im from glendale, los angeles. I've been working in the car wash and detailing industry for a couple of times now but I recently quit my job because of the tough conditions there. im really passionate about car detailing and I want to do it for a living but it's really hard to get started on its own. I would like to open a mobile car detailing business in order to service good cars at people's home and benefit from my organization skills.

I have a van with a generator, vacuum and lots of eco-friendly supplies. I'm looking for meeting people and gather some advice to help me for my business. I wonder how to get more customers, how to brand my company, what prices you guy charge if you do car detailing...

Those are the kind of question I'd like to find out more about on this forum so feel free to help me. and if you like to meet i'll be more than happy to share with you! OR to wash your car!!!

Re: Hello From LA!

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Welcome to MOL! Try to come to the Thursday Night Garage at Meguiar's in Irvine on the 20th. You'll meet a lot of cool people that share your passion and may be able to give you some good pointers on your specific questions. Maybe you can hook up with Ric, Eldorado2k, between now and then if you can make it - If he's close enough in LA for you, he might need a ride to the next TNOG

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');