• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hi,
    I'm Bert, founder at washos. We launched our company few months ago and we are really impressed by the dynamic around the mobile detailing industry.
    Washos is a digital platform that connects customers to professional detailers. We serve our customers at any location within 3 hours. We are currently in LA and Orange county but we expect to be in the whole California by the end of the year.
    When i launched Washos, I wanted to change the face of this industry but unlike other on-demand companies, I wanted to rely on the skills and the knowledge of the existing actors. That's why we have crafted an offer around a dozen of detailers. Now we have more than 20 companies working with us and we intend to developp this network.
    Washos is a very simple and modern way for customers to book a car cleaning service. We want to manke sure that we deliver a very high quality in a very convenient way. We offer 3 packages from basic car wash to full detail with a range of add ons.
    Our team is made of 5 people with 2 engineers, one business developper, on operation manager and my self as Strategist and manager.
    I wanted to join this forum because it's one of the most popular in the industry and I would love to sahre our insights and have you opinion about the evolution of the business and maybe meet great people!
    You can have more info at www.washos.com and of course, you can ask me anything about our project.
    Bertrand.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');