• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Liquid wax on/over Synthetic Sealant 2.0 #21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Liquid wax on/over Synthetic Sealant 2.0 #21

Hey, all. New to the MOL world and I think I first posted this question in the wrong forum, so trying again. I've been using #21 for the last several details on my truck. Very happy with it (actually, the first application blew my mind). But I'm anxious to try the Ultimate Liquid after reading all about it here on the forum. Does the #21 need to be stripped or can I go ahead and just switch over to the Ultimate? I'm still getting a ton of beading from the #21, as I just applied it two weeks ago, but I can hardly wait to give the Ultimate a try!

(I actually did put it on the tailgate and it looks amazing!!! I didn't think the #21 could be improved, but WOW. I just want to be sure I'm not doing any harm before applying to the whole truck)

Re: Ultimate Liquid wax on/over Synthetic Sealant 2.0 #21

I think your answers are already in your other thread.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

I was about to suggest doing exactly what you did. Except I was going to say do a door. Lol. It's ok you're not to blame for wanting to test out your new toy/wax. It's just the natural OCD and that's fine.

This reminds me of not too long ago when I received a new gallon of Hyper Dressing in the mail. Well I didn't have enough time to make it to the store and buy some distilled water to mix it with.. But I couldn't help myself and ended up pouring a whole half gallon of concentrate into a gallon bottle and diluting it 1.1 with tap water. How's that for an OCD decision to have to make? Lol.
      On 1 hand I want to see a full gallon of mix added to my list. But on the other hand my OCD, would hate ending up with a whole half gallon of Hyper Dressing mixed the wrong way. Not to mention my inner cheapo doesn't exactly buy gallons of Hyper Dressing without thinking of the price. Lol.

It's been almost a month and I still havnt even tapped into that ready diluted gallon I mixed up. I think I'll live. Lol.

Comment

I did get your answer The Guz- thank you! Being new to the forum, I really don't "know" anyone yet. I was just hoping to hear some different opinions regarding putting one product on top of the other. But after seeing the level of shine on the tailgate, I will very likely just do the whole truck when I have a couple free hours!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado2k View Post
          I was about to suggest doing exactly what you did. Except I was going to say do a door. Lol. It's ok you're not to blame for wanting to test out your new toy/wax. It's just the natural OCD and that's fine.

This reminds me of not too long ago when I received a new gallon of Hyper Dressing in the mail. Well I didn't have enough time to make it to the store and buy some distilled water to mix it with.. But I couldn't help myself and ended up pouring a whole half gallon of concentrate into a gallon bottle and diluting it 1.1 with tap water. How's that for an OCD decision to have to make? Lol.
          On 1 hand I want to see a full gallon of mix added to my list. But on the other hand my OCD, would hate ending up with a whole half gallon of Hyper Dressing mixed the wrong way. Not to mention my inner cheapo doesn't exactly buy gallons of Hyper Dressing without thinking of the price. Lol.

It's been almost a month and I still havnt even tapped into that ready diluted gallon I mixed up. I think I'll live. Lol.
          Haha yeah I'm OCD for sure! Good story! I'm starting an extremely intense year long study program in a couple weeks. It's unlikely I'll have time to wax my truck again until August of next year! Having a new vehicle I'd like to get it protected as best as possible and I'm running out of time. With the improvement i see on the tailgate, I think I'm going to go ahead and just do the whole truck.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');