• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Detailer - A3316 / A3332, Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Detailer - A3316 / A3332, Thoughts?

While on vacation, I went to the parts store to get some UQD to freshen up the car a bit. They were out of the Ult. products, so I ended up getting the big bottle of the 'regular' quick detailer in the purple spray bottle (A3332). Before all I have used it for claying, but this time I used it for QDing the car.

I was really surprised at how well it worked and how easy it was - spray on, wipe, flip the towel and buff. Even in the direct sun, there were no smearing or spotting issues and the surface fell really slick.

Someone recently asked 'Which Products Contain Carnauba?' but i cant find the post. Is there anything in the basic QD like there is in the UQD, even if it is just a bit of carnauba?

**EDIT**

Ok, I found the post, so since it doesn't contain carnauba, does that mean it leaves nothing on the finish after using it?
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Re: Quick Detailer - A3316 / A3332, Thoughts?

That was me

I've also used the main line QD as well for claying and panel cleaning (it came with a clay kit), and thought the same thing, great product. I've since used GCQD as that regular QD ran out, but GCQD has more stuff in it, and for me seems more oily and works more like a very light protectant. I don't use QDs, in place of a QW, though.
    Non-Garaged Daily Driver, DAMF System + M101, Carnauba Finish Enthusiast
    4-Step | Zen Detailing | Undercarriage | DAMF Upgrade |
    First Correction | Gallery

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');