• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrivederci Jason Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrivederci Jason Rose

That's truly a very sad and unexpected news.
    Jason will be deeply missed as a part of Meguiar's Family.

Best of luck to you, Jason.

Comment

He has always been so helpful, he will be missed.
      BMW ZSCCA Area Rep SoCal

Comment

Very interesting. I look forward to seeing what your next venture might be. Best of luck to you and I hope all works out.

Comment

FOr many, he's the face of Meguiars. Good luck to him in his new adventures, and as the Seahawks would say (shameless plug I know), next man up.

Comment

Best of luck to you, Jason! See you down the road.
            Chris
            Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

I have learned a lot from you Jason, and I am very grateful for it. I pray that you live a blessed life. I also pray that you are still in a detailing spotlight. (Very selfish, I know.) If not, you will be missed. Nathan

Comment

Rupes??

Comment

Jason, you will be very missed by your Meguiar's Family - including the extended family of all of us out here who have benefited from your vast knowledge that you have so selflessly shared with all of us over the years, as well as the contributions you have made to the development of a long list of very incredible products we all use every day. Best of luck in your new venture, wherever that takes you - we are sad to see you go. Wherever you are going, those people are most definitely lucky folks to have you join their team. Thank you for everything you have contributed over the years and all you have done for us car enthusiasts!

Comment

Wishing Jason the best of luck on his new endeavors!!
                    Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                    www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                    Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

It's official. Jason has joined the Rupes team.
                      99 Grand Prix
                      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Good luck to him.

I hope his talent and knowledge is used to its full potential there...
                        Originally posted by Blueline
                        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I know Jason will be missed at Meguiar's. I wish him the best in his new endeavor.
                          The detailing industry is a very big, very little industry. I'm sure we'll connect again.

If I could only have two compounds/polishes they would be M101 and M205

Merlin - A Miracle Detailing

YouTube - Facebook - - Instagram

Comment

Good luck to you sir in your next endeavor. Hope we hear from you on the forums like Mike Philips from time to time.

Comment

It's official. Congrats again Jason.

99 Grand Prix
                              02 Camaro SS

Comment

Ok now wait just a second.. You mean to tell me "he's been involved in surface treatment for 35 years"?! Polishing paint since the year I was born?? I met Jason the day I attended the Megs Detailing 101 Class [March 22, 2014. The day Jason filled in for Mike Stoops] and I find it a bit hard to believe any normal man could do this for 35 continuos years, non stop without a single gray hair on his head... What is he, a Terminator? Lol.

Also, how come we didn't get a farewell speech? Lol. Cmon Jason, ride off into your next endeavor having acknowledged the best wishes here on MOL

@Jason Rose. By the way, you might remember me as the "podcast listener" on Larry Kosilla's youtube video.

Now cmon Paint Defect Terminator, give your MOL fam a small farewell speech cuz we wish you the best. Please?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');