• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Minnesota/Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Minnesota/Colorado

I found the best deal on a vehicle I wanted but in a color I would have have selected otherwise (Black late model Mercedes E class). The dealer decided to "detail" some swirls into the paint which I had to pay to get "corrected" when it arrived from out of state. After a month of careful washing, the wax began to fade and the new swirls appeared. I have lost faith in most car detailing services so decided to take the plunge and picked up a DA polisher and rubbermaid bin full of new pads for a price I couldn't turn down. I'll be tapping into this resource and am excited to learn!

Re: From Minnesota/Colorado

Welcome to MOL. Looking forward to your project.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Excellent. Welcome to MOL.

Comment

Thank you all! I'm pleased to be here!

Comment

Great to hear you're taking things into your own hands from now on.. It's really not that hard and best of all, you get the piece of mind that it's done right!

Does your Mercedes have Ceramiclear paint on it? You can check for that info on the vehicle ID plate inside the doorjamb. It'll be a 4 digit code.

Comment

Welcome! Was the car brought in from CO? Or are you in CO part of the year?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing as Burninator.

Comment

I will check my build sheet and/or code and report back!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');