• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Meguiars - Please improve your bottles!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Meguiars - Please improve your bottles!!

It seems like with every Meguiars product I use, the plastic bottle fails before the product is used up. The bottles appears as fragile as egg shells. Here are my two latest examples. The bottle on the left developed a large crack from getting squeezed. The bottle on the right fell a whopping 24" from a stool.

The same thing happened to my expensive bottle of DACP.

Good product, horrible bottles. Why? (maybe you could license better bottle technology from Dawn!!)

Re: Dear Meguiars - Please improve your bottles!!

Thank you for the feedback. We really do appreciate your comments. Please pm me or send me an email (bhann@meguiars.com). I would be happy to send you a couple bottles of Cleaner/Wax. Curious as to how old the bottle on the left is. Not an excuse, but age does typically play a role here.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Re: Dear Meguiars - Please improve your bottles!!

That same thing happened to me. My UC fell off the table, top broke off and splattered product all over the wall. All I could do was say WTH? Just odd the same thing happened and my bottle looked the same :/ no i am not looking for a free replacement
      See Kevin's '03 PT Cruiser GT here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/477590

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');