• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big White High Temp Past Wax from Finish/Kare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big White High Temp Past Wax from Finish/Kare

Heard this product was developed / made by the other "Meguiar" after he left the family business. Anyone ever use it? It is supposed hold up really well in hot and humid climates like Florida.

Re: Big White High Temp Past Wax from Finish/Kare

Your best bet is to look over on Autopia Car Care or Autogeek regarding finish kare. Don't see to many users here using it.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
      Your best bet is to look over on Autopia Car Care or Autogeek regarding finish kare. Don't see to many users here using it.
      There are lots of older post on here under the older name Finish Kare 1000

Comment

I haven't heard it being mentioned lately on here.

Maybe look around online for a sample size and give it a try if you're keen. In the end only you can really judge how a particular product will perform in your unique set of environmental conditions.

Comment

You always have Paint Protect 365 if you are looking for the most durable protection from Meguiar's.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

I have a tin and use it regularly. I'm not terribly impressed with its looks on paint, but it's my favorite on wheels. I believe there is some substance to the claims of heat resistance and durability. It seems to last forever on wheels, repelling brake dust better and longer than anything else I've tried.

Bill

Comment

Used the stuff on a 2015 Gray Toyota Venza today. Goes on and comes off like UPW when put on thin. Gives a similar finish to a wet candy look like NXT which I like. Much more slick than UPW. As far as longevity time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by eagleguy007 View Post
                Used the stuff on a 2015 Gray Toyota Venza today. Goes on and comes off like UPW when put on thin. Gives a similar finish to a wet candy look like NXT which I like. Much more slick than UPW. As far as longevity time will tell.

A day later I used the 1000 on my 2012 Camry. Put it on a little thicker and found it a little harder to remove. Same results as the Venza. Neither vehicle was clayed as quite frankly I was too lazy. If I had some easy on off polish on hand I may have tried doing that first but I am always concerned about compatibility issues. Tried the Meguiars Ultimate Polish once and hated it. Now we wait and see! According to my records I only got 3 months out of the Meguiars UPW this time round here in Florida before it looked like it was time for a refresh.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');