• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey there - from Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there - from Wisconsin

New to owning my dream car - 2014 Mustang GT/CS 5.0 Convertible. First car my husband and I have taken a serious interest in keeping it look show room clean. Been on all sorts of websites and have bought all sorts of products (including Meguiar's) for cleaning and treating and detailing. Hope to learn alot from the threads from other owners and Meguiars on the proper way to treat my baby - "Chrome"

She was a gift from my husband for my 60th birthday this summer! Absolutely have always wanted a muscle car and had rented a Mustang V6 race red and black top in Florida on a vacation with my sister 2 years ago and fell in love with the car. Well hubbie decided to upgrade a bit - to the 6 speed GT and we found a rare one with the last year of California Special package (for now) not far from where we live and we bought it. We are like kids again but with a bit more responsibility than teenagers as far as treating her and abusing her. Just driving with the top down and the radio blasting our favorite oldie tunes - we are young again.
    2014 Ford Mustang GT/CS Premium Convertible
    5.0 V8 6 speed
    Race Red with Black Cloth Top

Re: Hey there - from Wisconsin

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing more of that great looking mustang.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
      Welcome. Looking forward to seeing more of that great looking mustang.
      You have a couple of great cars yourself!
      2014 Ford Mustang GT/CS Premium Convertible
      5.0 V8 6 speed
      Race Red with Black Cloth Top

Comment

Thanks. You came to the right place. There are a lot of great people on here that provide lots of tips on how to properly maintain and keep your ride looking great.

Red is one of my favorite colors polishing.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Blueline
            I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');