• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paint Reconditioning cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Reconditioning cream

Does anyone know if this product is being discontinued, or perhaps tweaked?

Was thinking about trying some of it.

Re: Paint Reconditioning cream

Pick up a sample.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Was thinking about the bogo...

Comment

How much product are you looking to use?
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

I think it is still being made. my local detail and auto body supply store has a few gallons of it I was thinking of picking some up to try.
          2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
          1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
          1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
          1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
          1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
            How much product are you looking to use?
            Kinda hard to type one handed...busted my dominant wing.

I really don't need much, but would like some to have on hand beside my few 12 oz. bottles of XMT 360. A deal of 2 gallon
            of PRC for $25 is hard to turn down if the shelf life is good. I can't/don't currently detail any cars, but as soon as I am well I'm wanting to do more just for extra cash. I also have about 3 oz. of poli-seal left.

Perhaps there are better "Pro" choices for AIO products, like HD Speed I hear is a great product too.

Thinking real hard about closing the bogo deal on PRC.

Comment

Realistically, it would be a long time before I'd use even a gallon of an AIO product...unless I get popular real fast. LOL! I am wanting to start doing this full time though.

On the fence...on the fence...

Comment

Where'd you find that deal?

Comment

Go halves with a friend, or a member on here!

$12.50 each for a gallon each is an awesome price!
                  Originally posted by Blueline
                  I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Guy didn't call me back yesterday (called before they opened too...Ohio time 12pm to CA time) to answer my questions about D151 (or I'd have ordered yesterday after they opened and returned my call), so had planned on ordering early this morning regardless and the deal was over which sort of irks me. I've placed several orders with them before and never had an issue with them not calling me back when I had questions, until now. I did leave another message this morning stating he didn't return my call and as a result I missed out. Was going to order other items as well.

Oh well...win some, lose some and people get busy and forget. I will still do business with them.

Comment

Got a call from business owner and apparently there was a mistake. Nice of them to call and explain.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');